ingredients (24-26 cm diameter pattern):
For the crumb layer:
200gr cold butter
2 cups flour
3 egg yolks
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoons of vanilla sugar
Teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
For the cream layer:
500ml sweet cream
200 grams of white sugar
1 Package Instant Vanilla Flavored Pudding
200ml sour cream 9-15%
500gr white cheese 5%
Cheese cake dough Crumbs:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a food processor, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla extract and butter into a crumb mixture. Add the egg yolks and process with short presses (pulses) only until the dough becomes crumbly.
- Spread butter on the bottom of the pan, set a half of dough in a pan and tighten it so that it is even layer.
- For the top crumbs -the other half of the dough, should be flattened on a sheet lined with baking paper – (the size of the baking pan doesn’t matter).
- Put both baking pans in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until the dough become golden brown. Cool completely.
- In the mixer whisk sweet cream, sugar cup, instant pudding and sour cream until the cream is stable.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer, add cheese and whisk for a few more seconds.
- Flatten the cheese mixture in the cake baking pan, over the baked crumbles.
- Crumble with your hands the rest of the baked dough, to get crumbs. Gently sprinkle the crumbs over the cheese stuffing.
- Put to refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
To make an impressive layer cake, you can reduce the diameter of the baking dish to use a quarter of the mix in each layer.