A wonderful recipe for a warm and luxurious chocolate souffle
100 gr 70% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
75 gr melted butter
75 gr white sugar
2 large egg yolk
2 large eggs
5 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
for the topping:
1 Instant vanilla pudding
1 ½ cup milk
250 ml whipping cream
¼ teaspoon of food coloring from natural materials
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush bottom and sides lightly with melted butter.
- Add white sugar to ramekins.
- Melt the chocolate by using the Ban-Marie method:
- Boil water in a pot and place a metal mixing bowl over it.
- Place the chocolate pieces in the bowl with the butter.
- Add the sugar and mix together thoroughly until mixture becomes smooth and the sugar has malted.
- Wait until the mixture becomes cold and the add the eggs and the egg yolk. Mix all together.
- Add the flour and salt and whisk until flour is incorporated into butter and mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
- Place ramekins on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until scuffles are puffed and have risen above the top of the rims, 12 to 15 minutes.
The topping: It is recommended to prepare in advance and serve it as soon as the souffle is ready
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk for about 3 minutes until the mixture becomes stable.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes and sprinkle on the souflle